About Magnesium Chloride
This simple form of magnesium is readily absorbed into the system. Magnesium is an essential nutrient that is the second most plentiful mineral within our cells (potassium being the most plentiful).
Research has shown that it necessary for most of life's functions and supplementation has profound effects on the human system. French nuclear scientist Dr. Louis Kervran found that magnesium is transmuted by atomic energy inside the body into organic calcium. As a result of his outstanding nutritional discovery, award-winning nutritionist Richard Barmakian visited and studied privately with Dr. Kervran in Paris, in the early 1960's.
According to Drs. Kervran and Delbert, here are the therapeutic effects of magnesium chloride supplementation:
- Weakness and general fatigue: nervous collapses prevented; general fatigue seemed to lessen, good progress observed within a few days
- Physical and mental effort: increased powers of exertion developed to a marked degree
- Sexual capacity: an increase of magnesium to calcium ratio in the testicle has been show to be followed by an increase in sexual powers; sexual disorders of a nervous origin are quickly corrected
- Inflamed intestinal tract: magnesium helps the digestive intestinal enzymes to increase causing acceleration of bile secretion; inflammation is quickly corrected; stools deodorized; accompanying diarrhea checked
- Habitual constipation: two tablets of magnesium chloride in the morning will usually be sufficient to correct this condition
- Local motor disorders: whether resulting from senility or arising other causes, tremors rapidly diminish with improved coordination to follow
- Magnesium chloride has a stabilizing effect on the heart and circulatory system
- Favorably affects the metabolism of fat (it decreases the amount of harmful cholesterol and increases good cholesterol), and helps dilate the blood vessels which improves circulation throughout the body
- Magnesium is essential for normal growth and development; especially for maintenance of normal structure, function and integrity of the heart, muscles, blood vessels, nerves, kidneys and skeleton
- Drs. Kervran and Delbert found that surgical measures considered necessary for most prostate conditions were avoided by the use of magnesium chloride therapy
Alta's magnesium chloride is remarkably well-balanced, never causing alkalosis, whereas other forms of magnesium are not well tolerated around meal times because of their alkalizing effects.
Please note that:
- Heavy perspiration from exercise, heat or stress increases the body's need for magnesium as does vomiting and diarrhea.
- The consumption of diuretics increases the loss of magnesium and potassium in the body.
- Any state or condition that increases formation of new tissue (i.e.: exercise, pregnancy, adolescence, tissue repair from injury, etc.) should consider a magnesium chloride supplement, because magnesium is essential for formation of new tissue and the bone matrix.
- Retention of potassium in the body is dependent on the adequacy of magnesium within the system.
As with all of Alta's health products, Magnesium Chloride is safe to take while nursing and/or pregnant. It is safe to be given to children, but consider a half of tablet to be a dose. Our magnesium tablets are typically soft enough to be cut with a kitchen knife.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.